Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welcome us again and Spock lives!

It’s been a while yet here I am blogging again. I know you don’t care but still I bust out with new words like a wordsmith. Some things have changed while I’ve been away. Firstly, the website has changed names. No longer is this my personal blog… I’m hoping that changing this factor will actually cause some people to follow this blog. From this point forward I will be blogging under my new found company name: Low Standards Productions. With the help of my buddy Alex, who I hope will be contributing to this blog eventually; we’ve decided to develop this company to entertain us. This is our mantra: Us first you last. At this moment in time we’re working on several forms of entertainment which includes anything from horror comedy movies to simple flash games. Within the year we hope to have a full blown website that you can visit. For the moment you’ve got this… oh and you’ll like this. For your immediate gratification I’m working on getting a podcast up and running of Alex and I talking about nothing important… which is basically what we’re always going to do. Stay tuned for that.

Changing topics on you abruptly: I met Spock and Commander Riker yesterday! Two very nice people, my god I’m still excited about the whole thing. True I paid money to talk to them for thirty seconds up close but it was worth it. Both of them were very personable and a bit quieter then I was expecting. That convention was packed, toys and girls everywhere. Yet when the stars came out to play I lost control of myself and just said “fuck the toys” I want an autograph. So after only 3 hours at FX show convention we left… truly that’s all the excitement we needed. If I stayed any longer I would have spent even more money. Besides I couldn’t top my day any better… besides having people coming up to me and commenting on my Achmed the Dead Terrorist shirt.


Good times. I can’t wait for the next excuse to nerd out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment