Sunday, September 6, 2009

Greetings from the Future



Perhaps I've been out of the loop for the past few years but I just noticed today the growing use of the fist bump as a sign of "Good Luck" to ones associates. This bump between friends has permeated culture and has become popularized by our current president. Even the Ghost Hunters share a bump at the end of a mission. It is my theory that within the next 25 years (Assuming that the Maya calender is indeed wrong and the end of the world doesn't come) the fist bump will indeed replace the handshake as the international form of greeting. Just imagine dignitaries fist bumping. Several business people in their stuffy 3 piece suits on a subway with their briefcase fist bumping each other. A circle bump if you will.




Some might say that the fist bump has become obsolete but as of this moment I am hard pressed to see a greeting that is as superior as that of the fist bump. Join me friends and welcome yourself into the realm of the fist bumpers. I cannot promise that you'll find yourself. I can only promise that you'll be helping to usher in a new era of social networking. A network that has people bumping fists not giving thumbs ups. It truly is the future... roll in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment