Friday, June 5, 2009

Harass a Kitty Day


Today was Harass a Kitty Day. A day wrapped in honoring tradition and is relatively unknown. This is very unfortunate; those that celebrate see it as the best way of playing with their furry feline friends. I for one wish I had a kitty to partake in this growing holiday. So I spent today spreading the good word.


For those of you out their who harass a cat, how did you prepare?


What did you do?


For those of you like me I've provided videos of people and kitties enjoying today.


With a Laser

Cat playing piano wearing clothes

Throw a cat in water

Finally: Dressing your Kitty up

As Harass a Cat day ends just consider all the fun you and your kitty can have with all of the above ideas and more. If you don’t celebrate ask yourself, why? Please consider it as you go through your days for the next year so you are ready next time and remember this isn’t fun just for the kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment